Mueang Phuket, Phuket
Facilities of Palmetto Condominium include a rooftop pool with sea views, a barbecue zone, a ground floor cafe where you can buy freshly brewed coffee and tea to go. The complex has a gym and a parking lot. You can enjoy the views of the jungle, or just relax on the lawn. Covered parking is free of charge for all guests, 24-hour security and CCTV, cleaning service.
Staying in Palmetto is about:
• Well-developed infrastructure within 300 meters from the complex with seafood and fruit shops, as well as restaurants with Thai, European, Indian and Russian cuisines. There are bars with live music, where you can party till the morning. Exchange offices and ATMs are also nearby. You can buy essentials at the nearest 7/11, Family Mart, Tesko Express. There are many taxi drivers and tuk-tuks along the street. There are numerous massage salons and even a clinic nearby;
• Kata Beach is within 12 minutes by car or tuk-tuk for 80-100 baht;
• Patong Beach (Bangla Road, Central Festival Patong, Jungceylon shopping centers) can be reached within 15 minutes for 50 baht on Smart Bus;
• Two authentic Kata and Karon Thai night markets are on both sides of your locations;
• Macro Food, one of Phuket's largest supermarkets, is within a 15-minute walk from Palmetto. Since the apartments are equipped with a kitchen, you can go there to buy seafood, meat, fruits, fish, dairy products, etc. Here, 1 kg of fresh shrimp costs 230 baht;
• KARON BEACH is within 700m;
• KARON NIGHT MARKET is within 2.8 km or 25 minutes on foot and KATA NIGHT MARKET is within 1.7 km or 21 minutes on foot.
On Thursdays and Fridays, you can visit the Karon night market, which is located on the territory of the temple, or the Kata night market. Those are authentic Thai markets where you can find everything you may need: from fluorescent T-shirts with Singha labels to Thai-style bags, from scarves and sarongs to colorful swimsuits, from delicious street food to souvenirs and handmade items.
• Phuket Smart Bus stops located near the Karon transport ring and near the Thanya SPA are within 1.8 km from Palmetto. Phuket Smart Bus is a very convenient and affordable way to travel around the Phuket beaches at a very reasonable price. Its route runs from Phuket International Airport to Rawai Beach. The route includes 12 stops on almost every beach on the west coast: on Bangtao Beach, on Surin Beach, on Kamal Beach, on Patong Beach, on Karon Beach, on Kata Beach and, finally, on Rawai Beach. The fare is incredibly cheap, from 50 baht for the shortest distance to 170 baht for the longest trip. You can buy a reusable smart card from the bus driver to pay for the fare. Phuket Smart Bus is free for children under seven years old.
| 30 Units