Change to see local property. Properties in ×
Get In Touch

We'll get back to you as soon as possible, You can start creating your property on our dashboard by signing up!

New Homes & Developments in Thailand

Explore new condominiums, housing projects and land developments.

New development FAQ

The main benefits of buying a newly constructed home include:
  • Extended payment plans when purchasing off plan
  • Home with modern floor plans and designs, allowing you to pick from different layouts to fit your style
  • The convenience of ready to move in and sometimes fully furnished
  • Some developers allow you to customise the design during construction
  • Modern facilities, pools, fitness centres and top amenities using the latest technology
  • Higher quality, modern building materials
  • Better regulation and safer building codes
  • Many new homes come with warranty
  • High-rated energy efficiency
The most popular types of new developments in Thailand include:
  • High rise condominium buildings
  • Low rise condominiums
  • Villas & detached houses
  • Townhouses
  • Condotel, holiday home investments
Here are the five significant steps when purchasing new construction:
  1. Know your timeline
  2. Research builders, developers and neighbourhoods
  3. Engage a real estate agent to explore all the options
  4. Schedule an onsite or virtual inspection
  5. Negotiate and review your add on options
A foreign buyer can purchase a new development property in Thailand. Foreigners mostly buy condominiums, which they can own fully in their name (or jointly with a spouse), outright and freehold. Thailand has an easy system for foreign condo ownership. However there is a 49% foreign freehold quota which should be checked before purchasing. The remaining quota of 51% can only be held by Thai nationals.
Yes it is a good choice to buy a property in Thailand. The Thai real estate market has always been (and is likely to remain) a steady and reliable sector. Especially when investing in prime locations. Location is key, speak to an agent today to find out which developers can potentially be the best to invest in.
The best cities and provinces to buy and invest in real estate in Thailand are as follows:
  • Bangkok
  • Phuket
  • Pattaya
  • Chiang Mai
  • Hua Hin
  • Koh Samui
A condominium, or also known as “Condo” for short, is an American word to speak about a whole residential building. A condominium unit is the American equivalent of flat or apartment. Across Asia it’s a popular term and used in many south east asian countries.
The starting price for a new construction condo depends on the location and category it falls under. The average price for a one bedroom unit is around 6,315,899 Baht (161,946 THB per metre squared). The average price for a 3 bed, new build villa or house is around 16,431,345 Baht.

Price ranges of a new build condos range from:
-   Entry level:฿50,000 – ฿89,999
-   Mid-range:฿90,000 – ฿199,999
-   High end:฿200,000 – ฿359,999
-   Luxury:฿360,000 +
Settings
icon
Currency
Baht - THB ฿
Baht - THB ฿
Australian Dollar - AUD $
Danish Krone - DKK kr
Euro - EUR €
Hong Kong Dollar - HKD $
Indonesian Rupiah - IDR Rp
Indian Rupee - INR ₹
Malaysian Ringgit - MYR RM
New Israeli Shekel - ILS ₪
New Zealand Dollar - NZD $
Philippine Peso - PHP ₱
Pound Sterling - GBP £
Russian Ruble - RUB р.
Saudi Riyal - SAR ر.س
Singapore Dollar - SGD $
Swedish Krona - SEK kr
Swiss Franc - CHF ₣
Taiwan Dollar - TWD $
Turkish Lira - TRY ₤
UAE Dirham - AED د.إ
United States Dollar - USD $
Yen - JPY ¥
Yuan - CNY ¥
Language
Thailand - English
Thailand - ไทย
Thailand - English
Measure Units
Square Meters / Sqm
Square Meters / Sqm
Square Foot / Sq. Ft.
Change Country
Thailand Property
Indonesia Property
Philippines Property
UK Property
Dubai Property
Request Callback

Thank you.
Your message has been sent.

Contact Us

Thank you.
Your message has been sent.

Login
Forgot Your Password?